Saturday, January 18, 2014

About Make AutoCAD Fast

You are reading this blog post. You have read other blog posts too. Still. I don't know who you are.


Are you an AutoCAD user or are you only interested in AutoLISP and AutoLISP programming. Whatever you are. It is fine with me.


But there are a couple of things I want you to know. If you are an AutoCAD user or the user of a CAD program that is an alternative.


Ask yourself. Do you want keep on waiting for hours before your CAD drawing is created and waste a lot of money?


Or do you want an AutoLISP program to speed up your CAD program and save a lot of time? Do you want your CAD drawings right away?


If you want an AutoLISP program. I could write it for you. And when you engage me, you are not spending a lot of money.




You could give me a call. My number is 012-9312742. But that is a number in Malaysia. Outside Malaysia it is +012-9312742.


If you are here because you are only interested in AutoLISP and AutoLISP programming. Let me know what you want to know.


The programs, that I have written, were all made up by myself. But you could have good ideas too. Send me a comment. Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment