Saturday, May 10, 2014

Start

In my blog I offered my readers from Mislay that Iwould give them an AutoLISP course free of charge.That is how it was on March 14 this year.

I have 175 readers from Malaysia of my blog. But none of them came to me for the free AutoLISP 
course. I don't understand why.

Were they thinking I was offering a free AutoLISP course as as trick to get money from them? Nobody told me.

Sure. They had to pay me. I wanted them to pay me back my travel expenses. That is all. But was eventhat too much for them?

Anyway. I not only have readers of my blog from Malaysia. They come from all over the world. This iswhat I'm going to do.

I'm going to publish my AutoLISP course in this blog. And yes. It is free of charge. You don't have to pay me any money.

The course consists of the following twelve chapters. You will get them in the coming weeks. Every week you will get a chapter.

1.  Introduction 
2.  Basic Concepts 
3.  Arithmetic And Geometric Functions 
4.  Parametric Drawing 
5.  Predicates And Repeat Functions 
6.  Presentation Of Routines 
7.  List Functions 
8.  AutoLISP And AutoCAD Database 
9.  System Management
10.  System Variables 
11.  DXF Table 
12.  Answers 

At the end of each chapter there are exercises. The answers of the exercises will be given to you inthe last chapter.

This is only an AutoLISP course. But. Talking about AutoLISP. We also can deal with dialog boxes. 
That is next.

I will also publish a dialog boxes course. I will tell you later about the dialog boxes course. I 
will give you the chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment