Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Border Application


You or your people are working with AutoCAD. All the time drawing are created. And each drawing has got a border and drawing head.


Creating the border and the drawing head takes a lot of time. What are the sizes of the border and the drawing head?


And what is going to be written in the drawing head? The name of the drawing, the scale, the draftsman, the date?


I have created an AutoLISP application, that will draw the border and the drawing head for you. Once the drawing has been created.


The AutoLISP application works with a dialog box. And the dialog box needs to be filled in. That takes time.


But it doesn't take as much time as drawing the border and the drawing head. With the AutoLISP application the job is done within one minute.


Don't you think you would be saving a lot of time of you are working with the AutoLISP application? You will save hours of work.


Here is how the AutoLISP application works. The one that I have written. At the start this drawing is created.


The drwazing represents the three views of an AutoCAD drawign. There is the front view, the side view, and the top view.






Next a dialog boil shows up. In the dialog box you can select what drawing size you want:


- A4
- A3
- A2
- A1


Here is the dialog box. The box for selecting the drawing size is expanded. After the selection you can click on the OK button.




You cannot select A0 for the size of the drawing. I understand that that size is no longer used for technical drawings.


After clicking on the OK button, the border is drawn and also the drawign head. This is how an A4 drawing looks.




Do you see? The size of the drawing can be found in the drawing head and also the scale of the drawing.


Are you interested in this AutoLISP application? Would you like to have it and save a lot of time when creating AutoCAD drawings?


I can write the AutoLISP application for you. If I do, I will charge you only RM 500. Tha tis less than $ 165.


But I have some questions. What paper size are you using? Is it always the same size? If so then there is no need to ask for a size.


I would also like to have the logo that you are working with. I guess you have it in a JPG file. Or I could create such a file for you.


Something Completely Different


Here is something completely different from what you normally read in this blog. It is an imagination.


Imagine this. One day you wake up and you are a millionaire! Look at how different your life will be:


- You no longer have to worry about your debts, bills, and slaving for money.


- You can spend your time doing things you love, spend your time with your beloved family and friends.


- You no longer have to worry about money or have to be poor again. Never again living the life you used to have.


Do you want to be a millionaire? Make your dream lifestyle came true. Here's your chance to be a millionaire. Check this out.


Wake Up Millionaire:
http://l1nk.com/rfbzla

To Your Success

Free AutoLISP Course


Sorry. This offer is only for my readers from Malaysia. I want to give an AutoLISP course to them. Free of charge.


I have more than 900 readers. The majority of them is from the USA. More than 500. But I also have readers from Malaysia. About 120.


I don't know what my readers from Malaysia are doing. Are they with an engineering firm or architecture? Or just interested in AutoLISP?


I offer them a free AutoLISP course. It works like this. You let me know if interested and I'll come to your place.


I will give the AutoLISP course at your office. Your people can attend the AutoLISP course. The course consist of 15 lessons.


The first ten lessons are about AutoLISP. All the functions of AutoLISP are explained and there is talked about the system variables.


During the last five lessons we are going to write an AutoLISP program. The people attending the course come with a wish.


That is why this offer is only for my readers from Malaysia. I live in Malaysia. And I do not see how I could travel abroad.


The AutoLISP course is completely free. I will not charge you for the course. But I will ask you to refund my travel expenses.


The people attending the course will get an e-book about AutoLISP. The e-book is a PDF file. What is said in the course, can be found in the book.




No comments:

Post a Comment